Nestled snugly between the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic Long Range Mountains lies the town of Stephenville Crossing. The town is a happy mixture of old and new and has a great deal to offer visitors and residents alike.
As you view our site and learn about our community, you will see that the spirit of volunteerism started by our ancestors, when they built schools and churches with free labour, is still alive and active today in groups like the Volunteer Fire Department, the Conservation Group, Search and Rescue, and Youth Groups.
Whether you are looking for a place to live, to open a business, or to vacation, we extend a warm welcome to you. Stephenville Crossing is still, a community with heart.
- The town boasts clean air and water
- Best value in services for tax dollars
- Acres of development property
- Unique, easily accessible, wetlands
- Post Secondary Facility
- Three levels of Senior’s housing
- Serviced by 2 full time doctors
- 15 min. from Stephenville Hospital & Stephenville Airport
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us.